Tuesday, January 20, 2009

S#*t Happens


Aaarrrgh! I can't believe it. Today at the park, CSR litterally slid into some shit. Pardon the language on this family blog. But seriously, he went down the curly-cue slide at the park and slid into it. How does that get onto the slide? Of course, I didn't realize this until I had it on me. That's what I get for holding onto him while he grabbed onto a pole to slide down. And it being just a quick trip to the neighborhood park, I didn't bring ANYTHING to clean either of us up. So it was a speedy walk home, at least as speedy as it could be with CSR and one of his friends walking their five year old pace-- like a couple of distracted old ladies. Once I got home and peeled the shitty clothes off of us, I called the Parks Department to give them a piece of my mind. Apparently no one answers the phone after 4pm. Leaving a voice-mail not nearly as satisfying as being able to rant to a live person. Probably just as well.

1 comment:

Amy said...

priceless first sentence to your blog karen. that is so gross!!!