Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Slow Down, You Move Too Fast...


I thought I was pretty easy going, which also means not always being in a hurry. But leave it to a five year old to point out your flaws. After spending five days with Grandma and Grandpa, CSR got a glimpse of life (or at least the walk to school) in the slow lane. CSR told the grandparents that his mom is always in a rush and walks too fast to school. Hmmm. Maybe I am in a hurry. Having a deadline driven personality, I guess I like to be at school when the first bell rings. CSR and RTR couldn't care less. Today we were ready to go in enough time so we could slow down a bit. But of course, when we got to the street where the school is, we were greeted by "Road Closed" signs. Some sort of lines down in the road. Not wanting to chance our safety, this meant a detour around the block. So much for a leisurely walk to school.

No comments: