Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One Tired Hombre

I noticed something last night as I was turning off CSR's bedroom lamp that I had NEVER seen before. After the nightly story time, CSR gets a stack of books to look at in bed before falling asleep--hence the lamp needing to be turned off later. Anyway, when I went in, CSR was crashed out (or is it cashed out?), anyway, before turning off the light I noticed the four or five books were in the same exact spot where I had set them. He must have been so tired that he fell asleep right after I tucked him in. I think that's the result of back to back birthday parties on the weekend, waking up early on Tuesday and just being a busy, curious, energetic kid.


(Picture is from two nights later, this time, CSR is asleep on the hardwood floor!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wish there was a pic to go with this! Darling little guy. ;) k