Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It Just Goes to Show You...

When it comes to kindergarten, it's no cake walk. It turns out that thought I had about the kindergarten teacher (see previous post), was right. It's the same teacher, she just changed her name. And not just her last name, her first name as well. Strikes me as strange. According to the school office, the teacher got married a few years back and decided to now change her name. I understand changing the last name, but the first name too? Makes me think something else is up. I think Tonya Harding's ex-husband petitioned to change his name from Jeff Gilooly to Jeff Smith, to escape his criminal notariety. Of course, if memory serves, many of the Jeff Smiths of the world protested his name change. Ahhhh, what's a mother to do?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Changed her full name? hmmm...? I am so sorry for this very real stress. Keep me posted, KK.