Monday, September 15, 2008

As Seen on TV



We've joined the 21st century... at least in one small way with our TV. We used our government coupon and got the HD converter box for our TV. Yes, we do not have cable or satellite TV. In addition to crystal clear reception, we have a few extra channels including a kid's channel called Qubo. At first glance it seemed an okay alternative to PBS, but now we're seeing the side effects of commercial TV. CSR has told me I should get the Pancake Puff pan. It also makes pizza puffs too. That was the first thing CSR pointed out. He also thought I could get a lot of use out of the Pasta N' More Microwave Pasta Cooker. The comical thing about all this is the way CSR pretty much quotes word for word the sales pitch with the same TV tone of voice. I should appreciate the fact that he thinks that I could use some help in the kitchen!

No comments: