Tuesday, July 29, 2008

14 Months Old



RTR is 14 months old today. Here are a few fun facts:

*I am edging closer to walking all by myself, in fact taking a few steps here and there this evening.

*Besides fruit (see previous Fruitetarian post), my new favorite food is Cheetos cheese puffs. My great-grandma, who is visiting us this week, is so kind to hand me a couple whenever I point to the bag.

*I am learning to appreciate the nuances of "Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear," taking more time to enjoy ALL of the pages of the book.

*I'm getting use to taking baths in the big bathtub, so maybe my mom can try and sell the baby one on craigslist.

*I've been saying a few words, but since neither of my parents speaks my language, they don't know exactly what I'm saying. My mom thinks it might be French, since I'm really good at that ZH sound the Frenchies use for the J sound. Still not that into baby sign language, despite months of being shown "More," "Milk," and "All Done."